Many people, both young and old, experience a sexual problem during their lifetime. This is normal.
Most sexual problems disappear on their own after a short time. They are often caused by:
Common sexual problems
Common sexual problems are:
- no sexual desire or less sexual desire;
- one of the partners having more or less sexual desire than the other;
- a dry vagina;
- premature ejaculation;
- problems with having an erection;
- no orgasm, or an orgasm that comes too quickly;
- too much tension coming from the pelvic floor muscles;
- pain during penetration.
Some people get addicted to pornography. It is OK to watch pornography, but watching it too much and too often can become a problem. It can cause you to have unrealistic expectations of sex. It can also have an influence on your social life or cause tensions in your relationship.